What explains Tharos’ krill oil value proposal:
1) Process entirely made with fresh raw krill: Tharos process occurs where the fishing operation takes place. Please see our report “Why it is Better to Manufacture Phospholipid’s Enriched Krill Oils At-Sea” (http://www.tharos.biz/why-is-it-better-to-manufacture-phospholipids-enriched-krill-oils-at-sea/). All current processes extract krill oil from material that was previously manufactured at-sea (dried meals, frozen krill or a dried complex of lipids and proteins), and transported far to onland factories where the oil is extracted. The carbon footprint is different compared to onsite processing, and there is a loss of some of krill’s valuable natural components.
Tharos’ max 4hrs processing time compares positively with current months’ time frame, either for Tharos’ crude or high-concentrated krill oil.
2) Cost Impact: Processing directly where the raw material is captured reduces significantly the value chain costs. The consumer will profit from lower prices and the krill oil will access a wider range within the Omega3 category.
3) No solvents: All current extraction processes use solvents at some point of their process. Tharos’ krill oil, once commercial, will offer 100% pure, chemical-free krill oil. The term natural and organic can be added to the label.
4) Unique quality combination: Tharos’ quality will go from crude to concentrated presentation, offering;
- Phospholipids(PL) up to 65%
- Phosphatidylcholine(PC) above 42%
- Phosphatidylserine(PS) up to 3,0%
- EPA + DHA up to 40%
- Astaxathin up to 1.100mg/k (ppm)
5) Unmatched freshness parameters:
- Unique and characteristic fresh marine smell and flavor.
- Phosphatidylethanolamine(PE) up to 13%, as a pattern of high freshness without oxidation.
- High original astaxanthin content, as a pattern of high freshness without oxidation.
- Very low ratio Lysophosphatidylcholine/ Phosphatidylcholine (LPC/PC),. as a pattern of PL intactness.
Compare our value proposal and let us have your thoughts. See more on Tharos at – www.tharos.biz